Wilson Group is a boutique compensation consultancy that specializes in executive, sales and employee total compensation. We have been a trusted advisor to over 350 organizations in a wide range of industries and business structures. We bring this breadth of experience and our partnership relationship with clients to assess, design, and implement compensation programs across all organizational levels.
Thomas B. Wilson founded Wilson Group in 1994 with a vision to help our clients align their all their compensation plans with their strategy, key performance goals and desired culture. Today Susan Malanowski and Rhonda Farrington continue this mission. Although many of our clients are headquartered in New England, we provide services to our clients globally. We offer our clients a personal, customized approach to addressing critical questions about how to pay people fairly, competitively and effectively.
Why Engage Wilson Group
- We are highly experienced consultants committed to our client’s success
- We provide quality results at a good value
- Every project is unique, and your experience and conditions matter to us
- We provide you the level of assistance you need, in the timeframe you need it
- We build project plans that reflect your unique needs
- We are known for our high level of responsiveness, collaboration and commitment to meeting our client’s needs
- We provide thoughtful insights and programs because we listen to what you say and understanding your critical and strategic needs
How We Work with You
Whether you need market pricing on one job or an entire plan redesign, we will work with you to ensure the scope and budget aligns with your requirements. Let us help you put in place the best compensation approach for your business.
Our work is delivered with the highest degree of integrity, at a competitive price that ensures a win-win experience. Our project pricing is simple and straightforward, based solely on how long it takes our consultants to address your compensation needs. We make sure you get what you need, when you need it, and it endures over time.
Primary Practice Areas